<xmp> <body> </xmp> BWFC Down Under - Pictures
Click for BWFCDU Forum Index Page

Good Morning Guest. Please Login or Register.

18 May 2024 at 10:49
(Adjust in your profile if required.)

18 May 2024 at 05:49 GMT

Home Board Index | Help Help | Search Search | Calendar Calendar | Login Login | Register Register | Home Page Home Page  
BWFC Down Under « Pictures »

BWFC Down Under
   Board Stuff
   Problems

Pictures
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply |  Notify of Replies Notify of Replies |  Send Topic Send Topic |  Print Print
   Author  Topic: Pictures  (Read 89 times)    
Allardyce_fan 
Broiler
Australia  Melbourne VIC

LE GOD   Nuff Said!!

View Profile | Email | 
Pictures
« on: 21 Jan 2003 at 14:32 »
Quote Quote

Can anyone help me out with how to put pictures next to my name.....It probley makes me look stupid not knowing but if anyone can help that would be greatley appreciated  
IP Logged

Youri Djorkaeff Will Always Be A Bolton Wanderer

Okocha Captain Magic!!

Were is your BIG CLUB now Michael Ricketts..... Enjoy Divison one life mate Smiley

COME ON THE MIGHTY WHITES
Admin 
Administrator
Australia  Nr. Sydney, NSW

Hic!
Dujon2774 
View Profile | WWW | Email | 
Re: Pictures
« Reply #1 on: 21 Jan 2003 at 21:17 »
Quote Quote

No worries, AF.

There is selection of pictures as part of the board, or you can 'import' one of your own from another board.  Please don't breach copyright should you do that.  My little drinking mate under my name comes from another site.

Either way go to your profile (click on 'profile' in the menu at the top of the forum) and then click on 'modify'.  Scroll down until you see:

"Personal Text:    
Personalized Picture"

The box next to the first line is any text you would like to place beneath your picture.  
There is a selection list of pictures next to the next line.  If you highlight one of the selections on the list a second or so later a sample will appear.  These are the built in pictures.

Should you want to use an off-site picture the next line is the one you use.  Tick the box that indicates you wish to use your own picture and then type the full address of the picture in the next box over.  If you're not sure what I mean by that, ask again (I'm being lazy and not typing the details if you don't need them!)

I hope that all makes sense.    Cool

« Last Edit: 21 Jan 2003 at 21:18 by Admin » IP Logged

Heads I win
Tails you lose

Allardyce_fan 
Broiler
Australia  Melbourne VIC

LE GOD   Nuff Said!!

View Profile | Email | 
Re: Pictures
« Reply #2 on: 25 Jan 2003 at 13:17 »
Quote Quote

Thanx mate  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
IP Logged

Youri Djorkaeff Will Always Be A Bolton Wanderer

Okocha Captain Magic!!

Were is your BIG CLUB now Michael Ricketts..... Enjoy Divison one life mate Smiley

COME ON THE MIGHTY WHITES
Pages: 1  Reply Reply |  Notify of Replies Notify of Replies |  Send Topic Send Topic |  Print Print
« Previous topic | Next topic »