<xmp> <body> </xmp> Don Valley Message Boards - twisted thoughts.
Don Valley Forum!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 19th, 2024, 3:20am ~ 9:20pm GMT

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
Don Valley Message Boards « twisted thoughts. »

Don Valley Message Boards
   Personal Boards
   Phoebe's Play forum!
(Moderator: Phoebe)
   twisted thoughts.
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply   Notify of replies Notify of replies  Send Topic Send Topic  Print Print
   Author  Topic: twisted thoughts.  (Read 12390 times)
Phoebe 
Global Moderator

peace, love, hugs, jelly tots and crows!

View Profile 
twisted thoughts.
« on: Jun 17th, 2003, 10:40am »
Report Post to Moderator Report    Quote Quote    Modify Modify

i hate d**ey mums who leave their kids,  and dont have any contact with them at all.  dont even send em a stupid birthday card, and then they turn up 13 years later expecting them to come running with open arms and act like nothings happened.  

i also hate it when dog owners let their dog sh*te all over the public paths and then they dont bloody clean it up. people like that shouldnt be able to keep dogs. it discusting.

i hate immagrents that only come over here cos we have free health care and education.  for gods sake my parents have to pay for some of them toss pots to live over here.  they have more money than us.  walking around town with their brand spanking new gucci jeans and Dolis and gabbana tops.  ass holes.  

i hate the amount of pollution the school is making.  god have you seen how much coal they burn.  id rather freeze.  i think school should at least think of a more enviromentally friendly, energy efficient way to heat up the school. all the don valley pupils should protest against it.

i hate all kinds of fighting, arguing and wars.   petty arguments are stupid.  and i dont see how killing people will solve anything. i mean nobody wins a war because either way people will die. why cant we sort out our own fecking country first, i mean cant we could do something productive that  will improve our own country and society.  

i hate people that murder without a motive.  if you are seriously pushed to the edge then you could at least have a reason for doing it.  i mean if your caught how are you gonna justify what youve done? think about it.

besides the above things i love everyone and everything.    
peace, hugs and jelly tots

Princess Phoebe of the purple people of Zorg,
Pages: 1  Reply Reply   Notify of replies Notify of replies  Send Topic Send Topic  Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Don Valley Message Boards » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.1!
TripodYaBB Version: .99.6!
YaBB © 2000-2002,
Xnull. All Rights Reserved.