<xmp> <body> </xmp> BWFC Down Under - Smilies
Click for BWFCDU Forum Index Page

Good Morning Guest. Please Login or Register.

18 May 2024 at 11:04
(Adjust in your profile if required.)

18 May 2024 at 06:04 GMT

Home Board Index | Help Help | Search Search | Calendar Calendar | Login Login | Register Register | Home Page Home Page  
BWFC Down Under « Smilies »

BWFC Down Under
   Board Stuff
   'Admin' Announcements

Smilies
« Previous topic | No topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply |  Notify of Replies Notify of Replies |  Send Topic Send Topic |  Print Print
   Author  Topic: Smilies  (Read 67 times)    
Admin 
Administrator
Australia  Nr. Sydney, NSW

Hic!
Dujon2774 
View Profile | WWW | Email | 
Smilies
« on: 12 Jan 2003 at 02:22 »
Quote Quote

I have moved the 'extra' smilies so that they only show in the 'More Smilies' box.  The smilies do take a bit of extra time to load - this is the rationale of leaving only the 'basic' ones in the 'Quick Reply' box.    

If you wish to use the 'extra' smilies do not use the 'Quick Reply' facility (unless you remember the codes); instead use the 'Reply' button, which is located in the light blue bar across the bottom below the last posting.  This will show you the normal smilies with a blue "More Smilies" next to them.    

Clicking on this blue title will open a separate, small, window showing ALL the smilies.  If you wish you may then leave that open until you finish your session.  It's easier than it sounds - if you haven't used it before, try it out, you'll soon see what I'm on about.  

IP Logged

Heads I win
Tails you lose

Pages: 1  Reply Reply |  Notify of Replies Notify of Replies |  Send Topic Send Topic |  Print Print
« Previous topic | No topic »