Click here for a
More Classic CHURCH BULLETIN Bloopers
1) Scouts are saving aluminum cans, bottles, and other items to
be recycled. Proceeds will be used to cripple children.
2) The outreach committee has enlisted 25 visitors to make calls
on people who are not afflicted with any church.
3) The Ladies Bible Study will be held Thursday morning at 10.
All ladies are invited to lunch in the Fellowship Hall after the B.S.
4) Evening massage - 6 p.m.
5) The Pastor would appreciate it if the ladies of the
congregation would lend him their electric girdles for the pancake
breakfast next Sunday morning.
6) The audience is asked to remain seated until the end of the
7) Low Self-Esteem Support Group will meet Thursday at 7 to
8:30 p.m. Please use the back door.
8) Ushers will eat latecomers.
9) The third verse of Blessed Assurance will be sung without
10) For those of you who have children and don't know it, we have
a nursery downstairs.
11) The Rev. Merriwether spoke briefly, much to the delight of
12) The pastor will preach his farewell message, after which the
choir will sing, "Break Forth Into Joy."
13) During the absence of our pastor, we enjoyed the rare
privilege of hearing a good sermon when J.F. Stubbs supplied our
14) Next Sunday Mrs. Vinson will be soloist for the morning
service. The pastor will then speak on "It's a Terrible Experience."
15) Due to the Rector's illness, Wednesday's healing services
will be discontinued until further notice.
16) Stewardship Offertory: "Jesus Paid It All"
17) The music for today's service was all composed by George
Friedrich Handel in celebration of the 300th anniversary of his
18) Remember in prayer the many who are sick of our church and
19) The eighth-graders will be presenting Shakespeare's Hamlet in
the church basement on Friday at 7 p.m. The congregation is invited
to attend this tragedy.
20) The concert held in Fellowship Hall was a great success.
Special thanks are due to the minister's daughter, who labored the
whole evening at the piano, which as usual fell upon her.
21) 22 members were present at the church meeting held at the
home of Mrs. Marsha Crutchfield last evening. Mrs. Crutchfield and
Mrs. Rankin sang a duet, The Lord Knows Why.
22) A song fest was hell at the Methodist church Wednesday.
23) Today's Sermon: HOW MUCH CAN A MAN DRINK? with hymns from a
24) Hymn 43: "Great God, what do I see here?" Preacher: The Rev.
Horace Blodgett Hymn 47: "Hark! an awful voice is sounding"
25) On a church bulletin during the minister's illness: GOD IS
GOOD Dr. Hargreaves is better.
26) Potluck supper: prayer and medication to follow.
27) Don't let worry kill you off - let the church help.
28) The 1997 Spring Council Retreat will be hell May 10 and 11.
29) Pastor is on vacation. Massages can be given to church
30) 8 new choir robes are currently needed, due to the addition
of several new members and to the deterioration of some older ones.
31) The choir invites any member of the congregation who enjoys
sinning to join the choir.
32) Please join us as we show our support for Amy and Alan in
preparing for the girth of their first child.
33) Weight Watchers will meet at 7 p.m. Please use large double
door at the side entrance.
CLICK HERE for another Great Random Joke!
Copyright © 2000 Jokes
Galore All rights reserved.